This chapter and sub-chapters of Angelic Revelations of Divine Truth deal with various aspects of life in the spirit world. Part 2 addresses individual progression through the different spheres. Related themes are also found here. The messages with * are hyperlinked to separate pages where the messages can be read in their entirety. Hyperlinks without asterisks link to a related page elsewhere on the website.
Chapter 15 — The Truths of the Spirit World
II. Individual Progression.
* The Soul’s Progression as I Have Experienced It. (A. G. RIDDLE)
* A Spirit Writes of His Experience in the Hells: “It Is Hard to Learn of Heavenly Things in Hell.” (NATHAN PLUMMER)
* Luke Comments on the Spirit Writing: “It Is Hard to Learn of Heavenly Things in Hell.” (LUKE, THE APOSTLE)
* Lafayette, the Revolutionary War General, Relates How Washington Helped Him to a Knowledge of the Father’s Love, and Discusses His Resultant Changed Attitude Towards the Germans. (GENERAL LAFAYETTE)
The Skeptical Writer of Colonial Days, Thomas Payne, Called by Contemporaries an Infidel, Admits He Was Mistaken in Some of His Beliefs and, Through Knowledge of the Father’s Love, Is Now in the Celestial Heavens. (THOMAS PAYNE)
* Mr. Padgett’s Grandmother Describes Her Experience in Progressing from the Third Sphere into the Celestial Heavens. (ANN ROLLINS)
* Socrates Writes of His Experiences in His Spiritual Progress. (SOCRATES, THE GREEK)
Plato, Disciple of Socrates, Is Now a Christian. (PLATO)