In a way, this site represents my spiritual biography. In sharing various insights that I have gained over a 50-year-long spiritual journey, I invite visitors to join me and glean what resonates with them.
This journey has taken me from atheism in childhood and early adolescence as a result of growing up in a Communist country; to a non-mainstream Christian church in my late adolescence when I came to Australia, through to mid-life; then to other Christian denominations, both Protestant and Catholic. In the last few years, have also found meaning and inspiration in spiritual writings that transcend the boundaries of denominations and even the various religions, and present a unified and all-encompassing spirituality.
With this broadening perspective, I have moved from my earlier belief, with its resulting intolerance and feeling of superiority, that there is only one church that teaches the truth. I have read widely and added to my Christian spiritual foundation insights that speak to my heart and sound true to experience — no matter where they come from or who presents them. This website will therefore share what I have learned to appreciate in the hope that it will also be helpful and edifying to those who visit. It also offers a sizable number of free downloads — some of my own creating, others that are not my own, but I resonate with them. Most are accessible by clicking the sub-link to the About tab. Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts on the Contact form.
I have also written books on spiritual themes (some co-authored with my husband), which are available both in print and electronic versions at various outlets. They include the Divine Reflections trilogy (see below), which explores how everyday natural phenomena mirror spiritual realities; Pathway to Life through the Holy Scriptures (co-authored with my husband), which gives a comprehensive overview of basic Bible teachings; and Journey to the Divine Within through Silence, Stillness and Simplicity (also co-authored with Alex), which deals with aspects of Christian meditation. Each of the above books is described in more detail on Pathway Publishing. Most are available for free downloading as e-books. Those in italics are available in print and/or as Kindle on Amazon.
At the moment, our inventory of books on spirituality contains:
- Divine Reflections in Times and Seasons, Eva Peck
- Divine Reflections in Natural Phenomena, Eva Peck
- Divine Reflections in Living Things, Eva Peck
- Divine Insights from Human Life, Eva Peck
- Pathway to Life – Through the Holy Scriptures, Eva and Alexander Peck
- Journey to the Divine Within – Through Silence, Stillness and Simplicity, Alexander and Eva Peck
- The Greatest Love, Eva Peck
- Salvation, Eva Peck
- Jesus’ Gospel of God’s Love, Eva Peck
- New Birth — Pathway to the Kingdom of God, Eva Peck
- Who and What is God, Eva Peck
- Answers to Prayer, Eva Peck
- The Bible as a Guide to Life, Eva Peck
- Fulfillment of Old Testament Types, Eva Peck
- The Problem of Evil, Eva Peck
- Life After Death, Eva Peck
- Jesus Christ – His Identity and Mission, Eva Peck and Michael Nedbal
- Antidote to Fear and Anxiety – Fear of God, Eva Peck
- Discerning Truth and Divine Guidance, Eva Peck
- Nature of Soul and Spirit, Eva Peck